- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in business development. Specific experience in logistics is required.
- A consultative, solution sales approach is necessary for success.
- Strong customer service attitude, excellent communication and presentation skills.
- 3+ years of transportation / logistics experience.
- Experience dealing effectively with LTL trucking companies.
- Strong preference for experience working for a shipper (manufacturer or retailer).
- Experience in dispatch, coordinating driver pickup and delivery.
- Experience in air freight, familiar with air waybills.
- Excellent communication skills, experience dealing with clients, sense of urgency.
- 15+ years supply chain management experience within a food / FMCG manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with MBA preferred
- Background in Sales and Operations Planning, inventory and materials planning
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in fleet / driver management.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively manage employees (drivers) as well as manage customer and vendor relationships.
- Problem solving. Ideally looking for white glove experience, transporting bulky and high-value merchandise requiring special handling.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Minimum 5 years in warehouse operations.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Manufacturing experience required, with preference for automotive (or similar).
- Experience with post entry audit of Canadian entries (B3) and US (7501).
- Computer skills including intermediate / advanced Excel.
- 2+ years of Demand Planning experience in a fast-paced CPG environment.
- Understanding of and working experience with S&OP.
- Experience with SAP, specific experience with APO and/or IBP modules.
- Business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment and creativity.
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand budgeting process, financial statements are a must.