- 5+ years of warehouse management experience.
- Experience managing a team of 40+ warehouse staff is a key requirement.
- We need a change champion who will take ownership of the warehouse.
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- 2-5 years experience in a warehouse / distribution environment.
- PMP Designation (or training) OR University Degree in Industrial Engineering. CITT, P.Log or APICS would be an additional asset.
- Strong communication skills are a must for this role.
- 10+ years of transportation management experience working with common carriers.
- Senior management experience; proven ability to bring value through strategic collaboration with a senior leadership team.
- Experienced with transportation management systems, able to set up and monitor KPI’s.
View More Opportunities