- 3+ years of transportation / logistics experience.
- Experience dealing effectively with LTL trucking companies.
- Strong preference for experience working for a shipper (manufacturer or retailer).
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Some post-secondary education required – CPIM, SCMP, or CCLP a definite asset.
- Experience in a retail or wholesale distribution environment managing over 5,000 sku’s required.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience – ideally looking for 3PL experience.
- Strong preference for healthcare / pharma experience, but would consider food, cosmetics or similar regulated environment.
- Must be a motivated team builder; coach and mentor.
View More Opportunities