- 2+ years’ experience in managing resources, including people, budgets/capital plans
- 2+ years’ experience in leading and managing long-term strategic plans for the organization that support efficiencies, addresses client business needs and aligns with the legislation, security standards and strategic business plans
- Strong leadership, teambuilding and coaching skills
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- 5+ years of operations management experience, leading teams of 10+ associates.
- Preference for retail / wholesale experience, with strong preference for e-comm experience.
- Must be a motivated team builder, coach and mentor.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in purchasing and inventory planning.
- Post-Secondary Education is required. SCMP or CPIM an asset.
- Excellent analytical skills, including Excel and ERP systems.
View More Opportunities