- A growth and collaborative minded leader who can lead by example and puts employees first.
- A sales and account management focused individual who seeks the opportunity to add value to all customer interactions.
- Knowledge of the plumbing, electrical or HVAC industry is an asset.
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- Minimum 5 years of transportation management experience, leading teams of over 100 staff.
- Preference for broad logistics experience including warehousing / cross-dock, driver management, routing, customer service.
- Project management experience would be a big plus! There are some very exciting changes on the horizon, we are looking for someone to lead change.
- 1+ years of transportation experience (LTL, FTL or Cross Border)
- Excellent proactive communication skills both written and verbal.
- College or University courses in Supply Chain or Logistics is an asset
View More Opportunities