- Business acumen, strategic planning, organizational assessment and creativity.
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand budgeting process, financial statements are a must.
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in import / export for an importer / distributor.
- Knowledge of customs invoices and related documentation.
- Experience in ground transportation (LTL) would be a plus.
- 3+ years of transportation / logistics experience.
- Experience dealing effectively with LTL trucking companies.
- Strong preference for experience working for a shipper (manufacturer or retailer).
View More Opportunities