- 15+ years supply chain management experience within a food / FMCG manufacturing environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with MBA preferred
- Background in Sales and Operations Planning, inventory and materials planning
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in fleet / driver management.
- Strong communication skills, able to effectively manage employees (drivers) as well as manage customer and vendor relationships.
- Problem solving. Ideally looking for white glove experience, transporting bulky and high-value merchandise requiring special handling.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience.
- Minimum 5 years in warehouse operations.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
View More Opportunities