- Prior experience working in a distribution centre/warehouse environment, min 1 year
- 1-2 years working in a customer service environment (an asset)
- Strong communication skills in order to communicate with various Stakeholders
For Job Seekers
Looking for a new opportunity is a time-consuming and sometimes frustrating process. At SCL Search, we understand your frustration and, although we can’t promise to find you a job, we will do our best to match you with supply chain and logistics opportunities that fit your experience and career goals.
We take a consultative approach to the recruiting process that begins with you. Our supply chain and logistics experts act as advisors, coaches and sometimes confidants to our candidates. We take the time to listen to your personal and career goals; we have two-way conversations to truly understand your needs. We support our candidates every step of the way, from resume structure and interview preparation to the resignation process. Even after you have started your new position, we follow up with you to stay connected. It is this long-term partnership that ensures your continued success.
Please take the time to browse our current job openings. If you see something that could be a fit please go ahead and apply, and if we see a great match we’ll be sure to reach out to you. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in fleet safety & compliance
- Knowledge of Provincial and Federal regulations regarding Commercial Vehicles across Canada and USA
- Experience with CVOR's and truck safety.
- Minimum 2 years of inventory planning experience, preferably in a retail or wholesale environment with a high SKU count.
- Experience issuing purchase orders and following up on status of PO's is preferred.
- Strong computer skills including MS Excel. Needs to be able to pull reports from the ERP and perform inventory analysis in Excel.
View More Opportunities