We screen and interview hundreds of supply chain and logistics candidates every week, and post exceptional candidates to this page. The vast majority of our candidates are not actively looking for work, but may entertain an opportunity presented by one of our search consultants. Please see highlights of some candidates we interviewed recently. For more information or to request a resume, please contact us.
- 17 years’ experience in retail and distribution
- Managing team of 42 employees pre COVID and has experience managing up to 80 employees
- Supply chain management diploma from supply chain management association
- 15 years’ experience in International Logistics and customer service
- Handling about 50 accounts, import and export of commercial vehicles and personal merchandise
- Trilingual English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- 7 years of experience in dispatching specifically in bulk freight movement
- Diploma in Computer system technician from Sheridan Institute, Brampton
- Handling 100+ trucks on everyday basis
- Over 30 years’ broad experience in logistics, managing LTL, FTL, intermodal and rail transport.
- MBA, B.Sc, CSCMP, MCIT.
- Strong leader in both union and non-union environments, good at managing change effectively.
- 17 years supply chain management experience.
- MBA, Bachelor of Business Management, Certificate in SCM.
- Implemented and managed S&OP in CPG manufacturing environments.
- 20+ years of project management experience covering transportation, warehouse projects, inventory analysis, automation.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Expertise in Access, Excel, WMS, TMS. Also experienced with ERP systems.
- 12 years’ experience as a warehouse supervisor, in manufacturing and 3PL environments.
- Bachelors in Electronics, post-grad Certificate in Quality. Hands-on, able to drive a forklift.
- Managed up to 30 staff in non-union 3PL environment. Also interacted with clients, strong communicator.
- 20+ years’ management experience logistics, starting on the floor in 3PL ops.
- Completed P.Log as well as various logistics and management courses, trained in and implemented LEAN continuous improvement program.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, leading over 100 associates. Strong employee engagement scores, zero grievances in over 5 years.
- 17 years logistics management experience, primarily in small companies leading up to 15 people.
- Recently completed CCLP designation (CITT). Also has B.Comm and an IT Diploma.
- Broad experience including purchasing, inventory, budgets, end-to-end facility management.
- Over 17 years’ experience in Warehouse Operations and Distribution.
- Experienced in wholesale, retail and 3PL distribution environments.
- Master of Engineering – Engineering Management from University of Alberta.
- 7 years supply chain management experience. Worked for 2 companies under one global food manufacturing organization.
- Master of Applied Science, Six Sigma training.
- Managing production across 7 plants and 16 co-manufacturers, as well as managing 3PL warehouse relationships.