- 3 years of Supply Chain Analysis and Demand Planning Experience.
- Master of Supply Chain Management from University of Windsor.
- Strong data analytics, advanced Excel and ability to come up with a story based on data pulled from various resources.
Why Do Employers and Hiring Managers Work With SCL Search?
Recruiting Professionals in Supply Chain and Logistics
SCL Search truly specializes in supply chain and logistics. Each of our consultants has hands-on experience in the logistics sector, covering a broad range of positions including transportation planning and dispatch, warehouse management, as well as inventory planning and order management.
Part of the Logistics Community
We strongly believe in giving something of value back to the logistics community. We have organized National events for organizations like CITT and SCL (now SCMA), and are heavily involved with other industry associations like CIFFA, APICS, CSCMP and IWLA to name a few. We host webinars and speak to classrooms about career development in Supply Chain and Logistics, and we are regularly called upon to speak at Supply Chain & Logistics forums and submit articles to logistics publications.
The latest technologies save you time and money
SCL Search uses one of the best Applicant Tracking Systems on the market, with a database of Supply Chain and Logistics professionals that is second to none. By using tools like Skype, Facetime, Google Hangouts and VOIP our recruiters can “meet” face-to-face and engage with candidates anywhere in the world. This helps keep your interview expenses down and takes the mystery out of meeting candidates where in-person interviews are simply not feasible.
Fee structures that meet your needs
We offer a menu of contingency and retained search fee structures in a variety of forms at competitive rates, and conduct searches for both direct (permanent) hire and long-term contract positions.
Meet Our Star Candidates
- 6 years management experience in warehouse operations.
- Bachelor of Graphic Design from York University, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified.
- Managed teams of over 250 employees (union/non-union).
- 3 years inventory planning and production planning experience, working for cosmetics manufacturer.
- Master of Chemical Engineering from U of T.
- Advanced Excel includes v-lookups, pivot tables. Strong data analytics.