- Over 17 years’ experience in Warehouse Operations and Distribution.
- Experienced in wholesale, retail and 3PL distribution environments.
- Master of Engineering – Engineering Management from University of Alberta.
Why Do Employers and Hiring Managers Work With SCL Search?
Recruiting Professionals in Supply Chain and Logistics
SCL Search truly specializes in supply chain and logistics. Our recruitment consultants have both education and hands-on experience in the logistics sector, covering a broad range of positions including transportation planning and dispatch, warehouse management, as well as inventory planning and order management.
Part of the Logistics Community
We strongly believe in giving something of value back to the logistics community. We have organized National events for organizations like CITT and SCL (now SCMA), and are heavily involved with other industry associations like CIFFA, APICS, CSCMP and IWLA to name a few. We host webinars and speak to classrooms about career development in Supply Chain and Logistics, and we are regularly called upon to speak at Supply Chain & Logistics forums and submit articles to logistics publications.
The latest technologies save you time and money
SCL Search uses one of the best Applicant Tracking Systems on the market, with a database of Supply Chain and Logistics professionals that is second to none. By using tools like Skype, Facetime, Google Hangouts and VOIP our recruiters can “meet” face-to-face and engage with candidates anywhere in the world. This helps keep your interview expenses down and takes the mystery out of meeting candidates where in-person interviews are simply not feasible.
Fee structures that meet your needs
We offer a menu of contingency and retained search fee structures in a variety of forms at competitive rates, and conduct searches for both direct (permanent) hire and long-term contract positions.
Meet Our Star Candidates
- 7 years supply chain management experience. Worked for 2 companies under one global food manufacturing organization.
- Master of Applied Science, Six Sigma training.
- Managing production across 7 plants and 16 co-manufacturers, as well as managing 3PL warehouse relationships.
- 6 years of supply chain experience: majority in production / capacity planning, but also worked in procurement and health & safety.
- BBA, Marketing plus Diploma in Operations Management.
- Outstanding communication skills, concise, asks great questions.