Vice-President of Supply Chain
Our client is one of the world’s largest nuclear power generation facilities. Due to an upcoming retirement, we have an immediate requirement for a VP, Supply Chain. The organization is in the midst of a major overhaul of its power plants, and needs a strong leader who can manage parts supply, inventory and distribution for both the ongoing maintenance and operation of the plants, as well as the massive capital projects that are an ongoing part of the overhaul.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take a lead role in a transformative set of projects with an organization that offers an excellent compensation package including both short term and long term incentive plans, car allowance, excellent benefits and pension, and relocation assistance.
The key areas of responsibility include inbound supply chain and materials planning on a global scale, as well as distribution and logistics. You will be leading a cross-functional team of approximately 300 staff, including procurement, warehousing and logistics, and commercial services.
If you are a senior leader in supply chain with extensive experience leading change in the energy or heavy manufacturing sector, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com.
• 15+ years supply chain management experience within a power generation or heavy manufacturing environment
• Proven ability to lead change, centralize inventory and materials planning.
• Bachelor’s degree is required, Business or Engineering, with MBA preferred
• Certifications such as Six Sigma, Operations, or Purchasing a plus
• P&L experience. Risk management.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills; ability to interface with all levels and positions within the organization and build consensus.
• A strategic thinker with confidence and speed in execution
• Ability to continuously lead, motivate and retain excellent employees in a heavily unionized environment
SALARY RANGE: $250,000 – $300,000 range plus bonuses and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
If you are an experienced supply chain leader who meets these criteria, please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with all qualified applicants!