A fast growing third party logistics organization in Surrey, BC has an immediate requirement for a Solutions Engineer. The company has a strong client base in retail and e-commerce fulfillment and is growing fast. Projects may range from space optimization to systems implementations and automation.
We are looking for an industrial engineer with excellent communication skills who can effectively work with clients and warehouse staff to manage change. Knowledge of project management best practices are a key requirement of the role. Company is offering a stable, non-union work environment with opportunities for career development.
- 3+ years experience in a warehouse / distribution environment, preference for 3PL.
- University Degree in Industrial Engineering or PMP Designation (or training).
- Strong communication skills are a must for this role.
- Previous experience managing projects in 3PL distribution operations is required.
- Proven ability to manage medium to large scale, cross-functional projects.
- Team player with strong communication and problem solving skills, ability to effectively manage change.
- Training / experience in lean, six sigma would be a plus.
$80,000 - $110,000 plus bonus and benefits.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and submit your resume.