We have an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Coordinator to manage ocean exports from Canada to China. The company has an amazing office in downtown Toronto and a great culture.
We are looking for ambitious individuals with a minimum of 3 years of experience booking ocean exports (working directly with steamship lines), submitting shipping instructions and issuing export documentation. The company has a dynamic, team-based culture. This is an exciting and fun place to build a career.
To apply, please send your resume in MS Word format today.
- 3+ years’ experience in Ocean Exports.
- Experienced with export documentation including commercial invoice, certificate of origin, insurance.
- Experience dealing with food/perishable products would be a plus.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills are required.
- Proficiency in Mandarin would be a tremendous asset.
- Detail oriented, strong problem-solving skills.
$55,000 - $65,000 plus excellent benefits package
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and submit your resume.