A leading & established distributor has an immediate need for an in-office Logistics Coordinator to join their growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team with a entrepreneurial mindset.
Reporting to the Director of Logistics, you will be their right-hand person assisting with the day-to-day operations. This is a fantastic opportunity with lots of opportunity for learning and growth.
• Assigning and dispatching carriers to loads leaving the warehouse for delivery within Canada and the USA.
• Setting up and managing appointments for shipments and deliveries with warehouses and customers.
• Proactively track and trace shipments to ensure delivery and address any delays with carriers.
• Keep customers apprised of the status of their freight, including resolving issues.
• Participate with guidance in process improvement efforts.
• Takes ownership & initiative in the role.