Our client, a leading distributor of beverages in Ontario and British Columbia has exciting immediate need for a FLEET SUPERINTENDENT to join their client driven and supportive team.
Reporting to the Executive VP of Operations, this role will require you to manage all fleet operations with national oversite of fleet strategy, budgeting, metrics and optimization. Asset life cycle and replacement, including negotiating lease agreements is a key component of this role.
If you are a strong leader with fleet and procurement experience that is up for a challenge with a growing company, we want to hear from you.
- 2+ years’ experience in managing resources, including people, budgets/capital plans
- 2+ years’ experience in leading and managing long-term strategic plans for the organization that support efficiencies, addresses client business needs and aligns with the legislation, security standards and strategic business plans
- Strong leadership, teambuilding and coaching skills
- Understand and use financial reports to effectively manage the business, inclusive of budget building, monitoring and addressing with solutions
- High sense of urgency and consistently delivers results
- Strategic thinking – able to set up and monitor performance metrics, budgets, continuous improvement projects.
- We need a go-getter who likes to take initiative
$80,000 – $95,000 plus benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Sorry, this position has already been filled.
View More Careers