One of Canada’s leading healthcare distributors has an immediate opening for a Distribution Centre Manager in Brampton, ON. The company has an excellent continuous improvement program, and has a positive, team-oriented work environment. They offer an excellent compensation package including quarterly bonus, benefits, pension, and opportunities for career advancement.
We need a coach and mentor who is passionate about people, with the proven ability to develop a strong, engaged workforce. You will be leading a team of 120 unionized associates, plus a management and administration team of 25. The site is GMP compliant; experience in food, pharma or a similar regulated environment is a key requirement for this role.
- 5+ years of operations management experience, leading teams of 100+ employees.
- Strong preference for healthcare / pharma experience, but would consider food, cosmetics or a similar regulated environment.
- Must be a motivated team builder, coach and mentor.
- Experience setting up and managing operating budgets is required.
- Union experience is not a must, but a very nice-to-have.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced spreadsheet analysis using MS Excel.
- Preference for post-secondary education.
$120,000 – $135,000; plus bonus and excellent benefits package. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and submit your resume.