One of the world’s largest third-party logistics organizations with a reputation for service excellence has an immediate opening for a Distribution Centre Manager at one of their sites in Mississauga, ON. The company is a leading healthcare 3PL distributor, with a team-oriented work environment. They offer an excellent compensation package including quarterly bonus, benefits, pension, and opportunities for career advancement.
We need a coach and mentor who is passionate about people, with the proven ability to develop a strong, engaged workforce. Because the company is a healthcare 3PL and are GMP compliant, experience in pharma or a similar regulated environment is a key requirement for this role.
- 5+ years of warehouse management experience – ideally looking for 3PL experience.
- Strong preference for healthcare / pharma experience, but would consider food, cosmetics or similar regulated environment.
- Must be a motivated team builder; coach and mentor.
- Project management experience required. Six Sigma / Lean would be an asset.
- Experience setting up SLA’s, KPI’s, managing operations to achieve results.
- Strong analytical skills, including advanced spreadsheet analysis using MS Excel.
- Preference for post-secondary education.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
$105,000 – $115,000; plus bonuses and benefits. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and submit your resume.