A growing foodservice company is starting to make some big changes and needs a strong leader to make it all happen. We need an experienced operations manager who will take ownership of the entire multi-temperature facility and make improvements.
As Senior Operations Manager you will have direct responsibility for warehouse, fleet, inventory, plus additional responsibility across other areas of the organization. An important part of this role is setting up and managing budgets for both warehouse and fleet operations, with overall responsibility for about 100 staff in total.
If you’re an experienced operations manager with extensive warehouse management experience, and if you’re ready to assume a high level of responsibility, please apply today.
• Manage multi-temp warehouse operations including managers, supervisors and about 80 non-union warehouse associates.
• Provide direction and leadership to private fleet of 14 delivery trucks.
• Build a culture focused on results, driving improvements to KPIs.
• Manage change effectively, engaging staff in process improvement initiatives.
• Budgetary responsibilities include labour and facilities management.
• Ensure a safe working environment.
If you are a solid logistics leader who meets these criteria, please forward your resume today!