We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager based in the West Greater Toronto Area for an equipment distributor. The incumbent will be responsible for the day-to-day operations at our GTA facility. As Branch Manager, you will provide leadership and direction for the location’s customer service, inside sales, warehouse, transportation functions. You will also have the opportunity to focus promoting the entrepreneurial culture development, team development and process improvement.
This position has full managerial responsibilities for their facility, with the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks that will allow you to not only leverage your current skills, but develop new ones.
As a member of the GTA Leadership team, you will:
• Leverage your interpersonal skills to develop productive relationships with both your internal team as well as clients
• Promote a positive, respectful work environment, with focus on employee relations and diversity
• Manage branch operations with an emphasis on team leadership and process improvement
• Interface with other business units to effectively implement strategies and work towards business objectives
• Work with sales to achieve annual sales plans, ensure customer satisfaction and service level agreements are being met