- 7 years supply chain management experience. Worked for 2 companies under one global food manufacturing organization.
- Master of Applied Science, Six Sigma training.
- Managing production across 7 plants and 16 co-manufacturers, as well as managing 3PL warehouse relationships.
- Oversees a team of 5 planners for finished goods inventory.
- Key strengths in change management, inventory and supply planning, leading a team.
- Business lead for SAP implementation last year.
- Led technology rollout of RF handhelds for 11 sites across Canada in 2017.
- Currently working, but open to a new opportunity, as he has been with the same company since University, looking to broaden his experience.
Please get in touch with us to discuss this candidate and any other staffing/recruitment needs you may have!